Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dear most beautiful women,

So first and foremost, I hope everyone has had a fabulous official first week off from school! I know that I miss each and every one of you ALREADY but it's quite nice being home, I must say. 

Prayer Partners are AWESOME! I just chatted with mine, Helen Marie Berg, and we have totally got each others' backs! I definitely encourage all of you to try and talk with your PP's often this summer! It's so good to know that someone else is praying for you! Even if you can't see them face-to-face (I am in NJ and HM is in Michigan!), it's good to just touch base. We IM our prayer requests!

My RM this past year was Kara Fitzgerald, who is an amazing woman. She taught me that over the summer, despite the potential lack of Catholics around you at home, you should continue to grow in your faith! Not only are Prayer Partners good to rely on for prayers and to pray for, but they're also wonderful women to encourage you to go to Mass on a non-Sunday, help out at your church, or volunteer in your area. Sometimes it's easy to falter when we're not surrounded by our CUA support system! This is a great opportunity for us GP women to bond through supporting each other as a community.

I hope everyone is well and home and congratulations to the Seniors on having graduated! Keep praying for each other and I know we're all going to have a great summer!

In His Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment