Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Gratia Plena,
Welcome to the 21st century.
We totally have a blog.

I don't know if this will work at all. Maybe I'm one of the few people who thinks it's a good idea and one of the few people who will ever read or write here. But, I don't know, especially over the summer, don't you just ever get those moments when you have something to say and you don't really know who to say it to? Especially since home life is usually so different than CUA life, sometimes it's hard to figure out who to turn to. To all you GP ladies, if you've ever felt like that, well now you can come here!

I know a lot of you will have prayer partners, and we might have emailed reflections, but I thought it might be nice to have this other way of staying in touch, staying connected, and supporting each other as we strive to continue living a life full of grace.

Since there is only a general log in name and password, which you'll all have, anything you say can be totally anonymous. It's my hope that, because of this, we can have some real open and heartfelt discussions here, maybe even ones that continue into the school year.

No one is required to read this or write, so if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out! I know that, even with no words on this page, we're still connected by our love for Christ and our desire to be better women.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far. I'm thinking of and praying for all of you!

Love,
Mimi :)

2 comments:

  1. Dear all of the awesome girls of GP,

    This is officially the first time I have ever posted on a blog. EVER! I'm so excited! I think with all of the Facebook and e-mail and Pandora and Hulu that goes on, a little GP in our screen time is a beautiful thing.

    I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer so far, even for those who haven't even left CUA yet. I look forward for the women of Gratia Plena to spend the summer together, if not in person than in spirit. I can't wait to grow closer in Him with you beautiful women this summer!

    Love,
    Kat <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say how excited I am that this is happening!

    Love you all!!

    Cari :)

    ReplyDelete