Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hey y'all!!

Beautiful ladies, I just wanted to check in and make sure y'alls summers were going wonderfully!! I got back about a week ago from a ministry training program in Minnesota and it was wonderful. Our women's session was all about our worth as women, and I couldn't help but think of all y'all beautiful ladies :]] Our theme song at the end of the sessions was "More Beautiful You" by Johnny Diaz. I highly recommend that everyone listen to that song, take it to heart, and show it to your friends :]] And believe, everyone there new about the beautifullllll women of gratia plena, because I just wouldn't quit talkin about y'all :]]

I can't wait for school to start and see what God has in store for us as daughters of God this year :]]]

as always,
i'm here if you need anythingggggggggg.
if you don't have my number, facebook me and i'll send it to you!!

lovelovelove,
Caitlin Alanna


2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh such a good song!

    Literally, I almost cried. I've been re-reading my journals (I've had one since 4th grade) and it's so sad how young I was when I started really hating the way I looked! The first time that I really ranted about being ugly was in 7th grade - I was 12. 12! Yikes. But, I've come a long way since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just throw this out there, please: Mimi, you are beautiful. And I admire you so, so much!

    ReplyDelete