Sunday, September 20, 2009

Personal Ad - Looking for Accountability

Yikes, I really feel like I'm posting a personal ad for myself...

Girl seeking Gratia Plena sister to be her accountability partner. Must be willing to receive an email, text, or other form of communication from her for at least the next 30 days. History of negative body issues preferred, but not required. If interested, contact Mimi at 66cullari@cardinalmail.cua.edu.

Ok, so I guess that sort of makes a joke about it, but I'm serious right now. I was talking to some boys about how they have accountability partners for some of the things that they struggle with, and I decided that I want one too. We've talked about it in the past for Gratia Plena, and we've had prayer partners. But...I'm really looking for someone who everyday I could just email or something and say "today, I went to Mass, prayed well, and didn't give into a certain temptation." And the person doesn't even have to respond! I guess I've just been kind of having a tough year so far and haven't really been feeling like myself. I'm in a rut, and I would really like to get out of it. I think an accountability partner might be my ticket to freedom!

So, really, if you're interested, shoot me an email.

2 comments: